Gemini 75 Hair Salon wants you to have the most pleasurable and relaxing time while receiving your desired services. We know your time is valuable, and we will do our best to handle all Hair Care appointments in a timely manner. However, we will not compromise quality for the sake of time. Extra steps must be taken in order to achieve or maintain healthy hair in short, we are not an in and out salon. Therefore, we are aware that our establishment may not be for everyone.
We kindly request our clients to adhere to the following policies:
Please do not schedule appointments you cannot keep. If you need to cancel or reschedule, you must notify us a minimum of 24 hours in advance of your scheduled appointment time. Our Late/No Show Policy is as follows.
24-Hour Cancellation, Late & No-Show Policy
Gemini 75 Hair Salon knows your time is valuable, and we will do our best to handle all hair care appointments in a timely manner, but will not compromise quality for the sake of time. Extra steps must be taken in order to achieve or maintain healthy hair in short, we are not an in and out salon. Therefore, we are aware that our establishment may not be for everyone.
Gemini 75 Hair Salon has a 24-hour cancellation policy. If you miss your appointment, cancel, or change your appointment with less than 24-hour notice, you will be charged $25. This policy is in place out of respect for the stylist as well as our clients. Cancellations with less than 24-hour notice are difficult to refill. By giving last minute notice or no notice at all, you prevent another client from being able to schedule into that time slot.
REPEAT NO-CALL/NO-SHOWS AND LATE CANCELLATION, WILL RESULT IN A FEE OF $25.00
We will always try our best to accommodate you if you’re running behind, stuck in traffic etc. However, your tardiness can affect the remainder of the day by delaying the stylist for clients who come in on time. For this reason, we have set general ground rules. Clients will be generally allowed 15-20 mins grace period. After that time, we will call to check in on you. If you are able to make it in time for your entire service to be completed great, if not you may have to forgo parts of the service to keep it within the time allotted for you.
Please, always call if you think you might be late. Please contact us as early as possible so we can do our best to get you in without disrupting the flow of the day.
No Show Policy
We realize that circumstances arise beyond our control and can intrude on our previously made plans. For that reason, we at Gemini 75 Hair Salon give each client grace. The first time an appointment is cancelled with less than 24 hour notice and you do not show, this will be considered a no call/no show. We must charge a fee of $25 and the salon will not reschedule the appointment until the fee is paid. Clients that are on time are priority. We are sorry, but if you are late, you must wait. This includes clients that arrive before and after you. If you may be running late, please call and confirm your appointment is still available.
We request that payments for all services, products and procedures be paid at the time of service. Personal checks are accepted. Any return checks will incur a fee of $30. Accepting checks is management’s discretion. We also accept major credit cards and cash for services received.
NO CALL / NO SHOW FEE – $25
Payment Options – Credit Card / Cash / Apple pay
PLEASE ALLOW 24 HOURS FOR CANCELLATIONS
- THE FIRST TIME NO CALL / NO SHOWS AND LATE CANCELLATION WILL RESULT IN A FEE
- There is a $10 Late Fee if you are 20 minutes or more late and still receive services.
- There is a $15 Rescheduling Fee if you show to an appointment and leave.
Weaves/Extenstions: As with all hair extensions, there are no refunds due to variables and nature of work. Any service issues MUST be addressed at the time of service for correction. If your service was not done from the agreed upon consultation, we will make arrangements to adjust or re-do portions of the service. The service will not be undone or re-done.
- All sew-in/hair weave appointments require a $35 non-refundable deposit to secure the appointment, due at time of booking. The $35 deposit will be deducted from the service total.
- All appointment cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to your appointment.
- If you cancel or reschedule your appointment more than 48 hours prior to your appointment, your deposit will be transferred over to a rescheduled appointment but not refunded.
- Any cancellations or rescheduling made less than 48 hours prior to your appointment or on the same day, will forefit the $35 deposit and will have to make another deposit before a new appointment for a weave is made.
When making appointments for a weave:
- Reusing old weave is is an additional service to be added for removal, shampoo and condition of the weave. Please add this service when scheduling your appointment, so the proper time is allotted.
- All partially removed weaves will incur a full removal fee.
As with all hair extensions, there are no refunds due to variables and nature of work. Any service issues MUST be addressed at the time of service for correction. If your service was not done from the agreed upon consultation, we will make arrangements to adjust or re-do portions of the service. The service will not be undone or re-done.
Friends & Family
We know that you love to have company sometimes at the hair salon. However, with space being limited we ask that you do not bring extra guest not receiving services. Only clients being serviced are allowed in the salon area. Please wait in reception area until called back. Please respect the privacy of other clients while being serviced.
In the event of an emergency, we may need to contact someone for you. Please provide the required emergency contact information. Proper client information needed indicate any adverse reactions to chemicals, cosmetics, and or allergens, medical conditions, etc. Medications and dieting regimens also affect your hair care. This information is vital to your safety and care in our salon.
All clients will be informed of the conditions, quality, and disorders and or damage found in their hair and scalp (if any), in addition to any hair care regimen the stylist recommends. Gemini 75 Hair Salon as a whole will not be responsible or liable if you choose not to adhere to these recommendations or acknowledge the conditions and analysis of your hair and scalp.
We love families and children. However, we use chemicals, hot irons, and sharp utensils. We do not want anyone to be injured while visiting Gemini 75 Hair Salon. We are committed to providing a relaxing stress-free atmosphere to our clientele. No children of any age who are not receiving services are allowed at the salon.
Please note: We service children 12 yrs old and up only.
- Profanity, smoking, and alcohol consumption is not permitted on salon premises. This includes restroom areas and in front of the building.
- Food and covered beverages are allowed in the RECEPTION AND DRYER AREAS ONLY!! Please properly dispose of all your waste when done. Please keep our waiting room and restrooms clean. Also, please do not place drinks and cups on dryers.
- As a courtesy to other clients, please keep all conversations at a low respectful manner. Cell phones are not allowed in shampoo service area. WE REQUEST THE USE OF NO ELECTRONIC DEVICES DURING SHAMPOO/TREATMENT SERVICE. This includes earbuds, headsets, laptops, tablets and cellular devices. They are becoming disruptive to the shampoo/treatment service. Also creating a hazard if wet or in contact with condesation.
- Please do not remove hair attachments or extensions in our reception area (includes braids, ponytails, weaves, & etc.)
Any inappropriate, threatening, argumentative, disruptive, or strange behavior is grounds to be asked to leave and not return to the salon. You will be refused services and charges will not be refunded.
Beauty is a process that takes time and patience. This is not an express salon. We do not rush through services. Please do not book an appointment if you have other obligations surrounding your appointment time.
Our main focus is the health and wellness of our client’s hair and scalp, and then style. We do our best to work in a timely manner, however, sometimes due to tardy clients, holiday rushes, or extra attention to individuals that require it during their appointment, the schedule may fall behind.
Please be courteous, do not be rude to the stylist or other clients. We ask that you do not rush the stylist as this causes stress for the stylist, other clients, and yourself. The services for yourself or other clients WILL NOT be compromised to meet your time constraints. Our goal is to create a relaxing experience, with great service, and a healthy beautiful outcome.
Clients unable to wait or that need to reschedule, will be charged a rescheduling fee.
First Time Virgin Relaxer Clients
Since this is your first visit to the salon for a relaxer, we require you to schedule the New Client Virgin Relaxer Consultation for your first appointment. This is our opportunity to:
- Give you a consultation, evaluate the hair & scalp
- See the condition of the hair natural, dry, wet and straightened
- Understand your length, density, and hair condition
- Discuss current products used, products to be used post relaxer and establish a home and salon care regimen
- Select the recommended Relaxer for your particular hair & scalp needs
- Discuss the benefits of Olaplex to your hair relaxer regimen
This first appointment is also preparation for the relaxer service, as it will leave your hair stretched and ready for the relaxer appointment. Your hair will be in a healthier condition to receive the service.
We will then be able to schedule your initial virgin relaxer appointment. You will be informed of:
- Post Relaxer salon care
- How often to receive a retouch Relaxer
- When to return for your treatments
We are excited to get you started on your healthy relaxed hair journey!
New Client Premium Silk Press Service
This appointment lasts 2 to 2½ hours depending on the length and density of your hair. Please arrive with your hair free of excessive matting, tangling, braids or twist.
At this appointment we will:
- Start with a consultation
- Evaluate your hair & scalp
- Discuss your concerns, questions, needs and care products used currently
- Suggest care products and treatments
You will receive:
- A deep cleanse & detox, removing buildup from hair shaft & scalp, dandruff, dry skin cells, and oily, waxy buildup or odor
- An Olaplex Reparative treatment, steam hydration, Signature Silk Press service, renovate smoothing masque conditioner, Olaplex moisture mask, heat protectant & weightless smoothing serum, Olaplex #6 bond smoothing leave in.
Hair will be silked out, trimmed of split ends & styled. This service will leave dry, brittle, damaged hair silky smooth & vibrant! This treatment can provide 68% more repaired and 3x stronger hair. It also helps improve blood flow to scalp by stimulating follicles and stimulating growth. You can experience more defined curls, improved elasticity, reduced frizz, more protected and nourished hair. You’ll leave with your hair moisturized and shiny!
Please note: This is a temporarily style and will revert to its natural state when shampooed. Your hair has not been chemically altered.